1. Privacy Statement
Medical Events Guide takes your privacy very seriously and is committed to respecting and protecting it.
We safeguard and protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, alteration or destruction.
We strive to keep your information and data accurate, complete and current.
When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
2. Use of Information Collected Via the Sites
a> What kind of information we collect?
- We collect your name and email address if you subscribe for our monthly digest.
- We collect your name, email address, the city of interest and specialization if you subscribe for our city wise events updates.
- We collect personal information filled by you in the Add Event form.
- We collect your username and email address if you register on our site.
b> We use your personally identifiable information that is collected on the Site primarily for the following purposes:
- To ensure the Sites are relevant to your needs.
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you.
- We use your email address to deliver the newsletters to you according to the terms of your subscription with us.
- Please note that if you email us, we may keep your message, email address, and any other information you provide us so that we can process and respond to your request.
3. Third Party Links
We may provide links to third-party sites from our Site as a convenience to our visitors.
We have no control over the content posted at these sites and make no representations about any content or material available at these locations.
Links are not intended to imply sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third-party websites.
4. Cookies, and other technologies
a> What is a Cookie?
A “cookie” is a tiny data file that we transfer to your computer, mobile phone, or any other device that you use to access the Medical Events Guide, generally used for authentication and tracking.
Every cookie expires after a certain period of time, but that period varies depending on what the cookie is used for and how your browser is configured.
We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our sites to help us provide better customer service.
For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on our websites, but we do so in ways that keep the information anonymous.
This anonymous information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns.
Medical Events Guide reserves the right to modify or update this privacy statement at any time without prior notice.