Plus91 Technologies Private Limited (Plus91 technologies) is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
We will safeguard and protect your personal information for unauthorised access, misuse, alteration or destruction.
We strives to keep your information and data accurate, complete and current.
When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Use of Information Collected Via the Sites
a> What kind of information we collect?
- We collect your name, email address and your field of interest if you sign up for an newsletter.
- We collect personal information filled by you in the Add new Conference form, Disclaimer form and Partnership Enquiry form.
- We store your email address if you contact us via emails for enquiries.
b> We use your personally identifiable information that is collected on the Site primarily for the following purposes:
- To ensure the Sites are relevant to your needs
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you
- Understand how you use the Medical Events Guide, so that we know what works and what is useful.
- We use your email address to deliver the newsletters to you according to the terms of your subscription with us.
- Please note that if you email us, we may keep your message, email address, and any other information you provide us, so that we can process and respond to your request.
Third Party Links
We may provide links to third-party sites from our Site as a convenience to our visitors.
We have no control over the content posted at these sites and make no representations about any content or material available at these locations.
Links are not intended to imply sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third party web sites.
Cookies, and other technologies
a> What is a Cookie?
A “cookie” is a tiny data file that we transfer onto your computer, mobile phone, or any other device that you use to access the Medical Events Guide, generally used for authentication and tracking.
Every cookie expires after a certain period of time, but that period varies depending on what the cookie is used for and how your browser is configured.
We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our sites to help us provide better customer service.
For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on our web sites, but we do so in ways that keep the information anonymous.
This anonymous information is used and analysed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns.
- a> What is a Cookie?